1. No Representation or Warranty
1. This website is provided by us on an “as is” basis to users. You use this website at your own risk.
2. We make no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
- this website, its content, services, information, items or materials, or
- any goods or services received through or advertised on this website or received through links provided on this website, including, without limitation, no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
3. We make no representation, warranty or condition, express or implied to you as to:
- the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any content, information, advice, service, search results or products provided on or through this website;
- that the service provided on the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
4. This website contains links to other websites which are completely independent of this website. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in any such linked website, and any link to another website shall not in any manner be construed as an endorsement by us of that website, or of the products or services described therein.
5. A search using the service on this website may produce search results and links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate or offensive. We cannot guarantee that a search will not locate unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise linked to by the services available on this website.
6. The content on this website is intended to appeal to a wide range of audiences and as such not all of the material is suitable for use by children. Parents and guardians are reminded of the importance of supervising young children when using the Internet.
7. Users of this website should not rely upon opinions expressed at this website when making business, financial, personal or other decisions. Additionally, we do not endorse the opinions of third parties expressed on linked websites.
Your confidential use of this site cannot be guaranteed by us. We shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer as a result of a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this site.
3. Limitation of Liability
2. You expressly acknowledge and agree that we, our officers, employees, contractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or assigns shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use and reliance on the website or the inability to use the website;
- any products or services, information or advice received through or advertised on the website or on any links provided on the website;
- any errors, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time or any failure of performance of the website.
3. If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
All rights, title and interest (including all database rights, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website belong to us. In addition, the names, images and other indicia identifying our products and services are our proprietary marks. All other copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights referred to in this website belong to their respective owners.
1. Except as expressly provided in clause 5.2, nothing contained in this website shall be construed as conferring any licence or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or under any third party’s intellectual property rights, and no part of this website may be reproduced, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means.
2. You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited licence to access the materials available on the website, to make a copy of the results of any searches made and to use those results provided that such access, copying or use does not constitute or enable (by you or any third party) the prohibited uses set out below and provided that such access, copying and use are not for the purpose of or in the course of any business.
3. You are expressly prohibited from:
- using the data or other material from the website (“the Data”) for any kind of direct marketing, telemarketing or electronic marketing;
- using, extracting, distributing or matching the Data for the purposes of compiling databases, directories or lists;
- using the Data to issue questionnaires, response forms or cards or anything similar for the purpose of data capture or verification;
- modifying the Data or merging it with any other data;
- selling or trading in materials copied from the Data.
6. Linking to this Web Site
You may provide links to this website provided (a) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice, or other notices on this website, (b) you discontinue providing a link to this website if instructed to do so by us.
7. Governing Laws in Case of Dispute
9. Ordering of Online Advertising (listings)
All prices quoted include VAT at 20.0%. Your order represents an offer to us to list your business on our website using the details provided. Your order is not accepted fully until your credit/debit card details have been processed and the transaction accepted. Once you have completed an online purchase, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your request and the order details. At this point, a binding agreement between us will exist. In certain circumstances, it will be possible for us to cancel all or part of your order. dentons.net reserve the right to ask for more information, prior to acceptance, that may help in processing your order. dentons.net reserve the right to refuse any order or any part of an order.
10. Online Payments
Payment of the listing fees shall be made in full by you in advance at the time of ordering. Your purchase will give you a subscription to our website for 12 months from the date of purchase or a minimum of three months if paying in installments. All payments taken on our website are processed and handled by a third-party payment service provider (psp). Our payment gateway supplied by our bank, Barclays, provides all the security required for the transmission and storage of card details using SSL, encryption minimum 128 bit and relevant firewalls.
11. Term and Termination
This agreement will continue for the period in respect of which the subscription fees have been paid. We may terminate this agreement at any time immediately by written notice to you in the event of an irremediable breach by you of this agreement, or after you, in our reasonable opinion, have failed to remedy a remediable breach of this agreement within 14 days of being given notice to do so. No refund of any unused element of a Subscription Fee shall be due on termination. In the event of termination of this agreement, you shall cease to have any rights or licence in respect of any part of the service.